More on David Barron's, webpages and life experiences.

The Barron Universe Slideshow

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Difficulties In Posting In Barron Blog # 1

I pay on a monthly basis for 1 gig of webspace at Tripod/Lycos. I used about half that space.

Over the last week, I've found it hard to put a new posting in my blog. I've written "Tripod Support" on this and they've found that my blog is too big with over 1340 entries. They
want me to delete earlier entries which is difficult to do because I have to delete them one at time and each time the webpage returns to the lastest blog after a deletion.

The File Manager at Tripod is not accessible to me for rapid deletes.

It is true I have lots of music, pictures and links in my blog, but I haven't even come
close to using all of the space that I pay for.

Tripod needs better faster servers that can do the job for customers with lots of webspace like me.

You can take a find the Barron Blog #1 at http://www.barronblog.com/.


Cartoon World